- Commercially approved for use in food service establishments
- 32 inch height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Three drawer all-refrigerator in complete stainless steel
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Specially featured for use in medical and laboratory facilities
- Internal fan for even temperature distribution
- Added safety with a hospital grade plug and cord
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers MED series all-refrigerators for stabilized temperature performance to be used in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The SP6DS7MED is a commercially approved undercounter refrigerator is constructed entirely from stainless steel. At just 24" wide and featuring recessed handles, the SP6DS7MED takes up little space but has plenty of storage capacity. It can be used built-in under counters or as a freestanding unit.
Automatic defrost reduces user maintenance, with internal fan circulation providing even temperature distribution. Special medical features include a high temperature alarm with external display and a green dot plug to protect the cord in high traffic areas.
- Commercially approved : ETL-S Listed and CalCode Compliant
- ADA Compliant : 32 inch height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Fully finished cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Complete stainless steel construction : Durable design with lasting elegance
- Alarm with temperature display : Temperature alarm warns of interior fluctuations while providing an external temperature readout on the door
- Automatic defrost : Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Hospital grade cord and plug : Green dot plug for added safety
- Adjustable thermostat : Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
||33.5 up to 34.5"
|Ext Depth with Handle
|Interior Height 1
|Interior Width 1
|Interior Depth 1
|Comp Step Height
|Comp Step Width
|Comp Step Depth
|US Electrical Safety
|Depth with door at 90°
||Interior and Exterior
|Level Legs Quantity
|Low Side PSI
|High Side PSI
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.